More exciting news for #datascience learners. Amazon has made much of its employee only #machinelearning online courses available to the public. Previously, only Amazon employee were able to go through those courses.
In 2016, Amazon founded its own Machine Learning University (MLU) to transform the business by introducing AI in the industry. Being taught by Amazon ML experts, curriculum is designed to sharpen the skills of current ML practitioners, while also giving neophytes the tools they need to deploy machine learning for their own projects.
Three accelerated online courses are now available and will expand to include nine more in-depth courses before year’s end. Beginning in 2021, all MLU classes will be available via on-demand video, along with associated coding materials.
Course on Natural Language Processing
Course on Computer Vision
Course on tabular data
Extra Course : Data Science
- Mastering Image Classification with SIFT and KNN on CIFAR-10
- Hyperparameter Optimization Made Easy: Scikit-Learn Pipelines and GridSearchCV
- How To Install the Anaconda Python on Windows 11 & Ubuntu 20.04 Linux
- Hand Detection & Gesture Recognition – OpenCV Python
- DEPLOYING ML PROJECT ON HEROKU WITH FLASK